Sometimes you think what you are doing is the most important thing in the world and then something happens to change your perspective in a moment. Today we found out Tiffany and Dustin are going to have twins! The due date is December 10. We were planning to come home the month of December anyway. But I hate missing all of the experience that they are going to have for the next 8 months. I expect weekly pictures, weights and reports on how things are going. And I thought the most exciting news of the day was that we finally found a new sleeping bag called the Big Agnes. Little did we know!
Hap did get the new back wheel with our Phil Wood hub put together. We are using wider tires that really look funny. But you never know when we will end up riding on rough and/or dirt/gravel roads.
The lumbar injections I got a couple of days ago are not working yet. But the cervical ones typically take at least 2 weeks before I get relief from pain. We road the tandem yesterday and my Trek today, but it wasn't a fun ride at all! Hope it gets better. But then we have 2 weeks!
Hap did get the new back wheel with our Phil Wood hub put together. We are using wider tires that really look funny. But you never know when we will end up riding on rough and/or dirt/gravel roads.
The lumbar injections I got a couple of days ago are not working yet. But the cervical ones typically take at least 2 weeks before I get relief from pain. We road the tandem yesterday and my Trek today, but it wasn't a fun ride at all! Hope it gets better. But then we have 2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment