Coming Soon......The NEXT Eaton Adventure 2018

Sunday, January 13, 2008

San Marcos, Texas




Sometimes what you think is important is not so important. Last night Hap's mother, Josephine Eaton, age 91 passed away suddenly at home in Indianapolis. She was surrounded by her family and had just had a wonderful evening. We spoke with her shortly before she was taken from us. Her passing is a huge surprise. Being home last week and spending time in Indianapolis with her, coincidence? I think not. The assurance that we have that she is with our Lord, and is no longer in pain is our comfort. We are flying back to Indianapolis and plan to be there for about a week and then continue our "little bike ride", just as she would have wanted. The above pictures are from last May when we stopped in Indy at the beginning of our trip.

1 comment:

Judy Edwards said...

Hap, sorry to read about your Mom. I know that is tough. I met you folks on the ferry coming out of Coronado to San Diego. Diane, you may remember, I had a significant care of laryngitis at the time. I tried to tell you if you got to the central east coast of Florida, look me up, spend the night. Not much camping around here, but if you are really looking for it, I can direct you to it. I am south of Cocoa, about 1 mile W of US 1. If you pass by here, look me/us up. If we can help, let me know, I shared your blog with friends, everyone found it interesting. , all the best, Judy Judyedwards05@gmail.com