Coming Soon......The NEXT Eaton Adventure 2018

Monday, October 22, 2007

Help support Alpha One research by making a donation

Several people have been contacting me about how to make a donation to the Alpha One organization. The link on the left side of this page is not working. I am not sure what the problem is but I am working to correct it. Please keep checking back.If you have any problems please let me know. I am working to correct it. You can read more about the Allpha One organization at http://www.firstgiving.com/eatons

Thanks so much for helping us out. And please know that all of this money goes directly to Alpha One. Hap and I are in no way financed or reimbursed for any of this ride. Well, they did give us a really cool cycling jersey! Our pay is in being able to meet with Alpha patients and maybe just maybe make a difference in spreading the word about a disease that is close to our hearts. The only way to fight this disease is to have the funds for research. Dugan started in a research study 20 years ago at THE Ohio State University (GO BUCKS!). He began taking the medication Prolastin before it was approved. For many years it was the only treatment available. Now there are a couple of other medications available.

No comments: