Coming Soon......The NEXT Eaton Adventure 2018

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ohio news

Hello everyone, I thought I would let everyone know that we are still here and are planning to continue our "road" trip as soon as we have healthy twin boys! Adjusting to regular life has been difficult. I have been working alot, and Hap has been making sure that everything here at the house is in good working order. MMMm..... wait was it before we left???.... Yesterday we discovered we had a "guest" in the house. We'll just call him BEN. Don't worry BEN is now in heaven with all of the other BEN'S out there. I am just glad that I did not see BEN first. We have been out riding quite a bit but we do miss riding every day. Above are pics of us on our "5 pound" bikes. No, Bing, they are not really 5 pounds. But I thought by the time you factor in the wt we were carrying and the weight of these actual bikes, do the statistics, draw the graphs etc, they weigh 5 pounds. It sure is a change from what we have been doing anyway. I love riding my Kestrel and Hap is riding his Giant TCR. In fact I am getting ready to head out now, before the next baby shower. I have gotten alot of emails about are we going to not go back to our trip. The only answer is YES, ASAP. The tandem is in San Diego at Hap's cousins house, sitting in the garage, all covered up and just waiting. We'll be there soon................

Our babies are all healthy. The twins are 4.2 pounds each and Tiff is doing super. All system's are go and hopefully they will cooperate with our EDT of Oct 30. Heather is also doing well and we are headed to her baby shower today. I am in debt from buying baby gifts but who knew what going to Baby's r Us would be like. Have you ever been there? Mostly I picked up "stuff" and said what's this for?

I am getting Physical therapy on my back, massages and seeing the chiropractor. It is tough to know just how much to do. I am used to lifting wts, swimming, etc here at home, but I don't want to mess up our BIG RIDE. So I'll just play it safe and do what they tell me. I am loving being back at work. Berger Health System has been awesome to me. Everyone is so supportive of our ride and what we are doing. We just opened up a new Berger Medical Center that will be a real asset to our community. It is a beautiful building.

So that's all the news that is news today. Check back and I will let you know when we will be headed to San Diego. The plan is to ride east from San Diego to Tucson, across N Mexico, Texas (maybe go down to the tip, Brownsville) and on east to Daytona Beach by March. Then back to Ohio. Oh, One last note. HOW BOUT THEM BUCKEYES! GO BUCKS!

One more note about Dugan. He and Sonnie have just started doing their own home infusion of Prolastin. I am so proud of them! Nurse Sonnie has really stepped up and is doing an awesome job.



No comments: